20070814

I'm fine.

LOL. I'm dripping perspiration. After a quick jog around my neighbourhood. LOL, I know, call me insane, I just went out to jog on the month of the hungry .. HAHA. I think I really ran damn fast. SCARED SHIT LUH. I even put a 'FU' in my pocket. LOL.. This is call desperate measures to lose weight. (:

HMMMM. I've got PHOTOGRAPHS(:
R01's last operating day at 1st Ave (it's insane, trust me.):
triple J, YOYO. GASP. Tragedy stricken. And you've got a casualtyyy. How could you CARIS!? You killed my TWIN! And uhhh, love sparks at 1st Avenue.... heee. JACQJACQ((((: MY SISTER HAI.
HOHO' the CUTEST. HAHA!
YAY! Class of 2007, TWO-R-OH-ONE((:


A SHITTY DAY AFTER MR PRESENTATION.

Hmmmm, yesterday had no band though. But was out with my favourite band people for some movie on Randy's lappy, dinner and catching up(: TODAY. STOCK COUNT/RETURN STOCK DAY WITH JACQ and TWIN. Was a damn fun day. LOL. And today's the last day of BBF tutorial. I'm going to miss teacher chen ):
Your's Truely:
ERIC(: OLIVIA!
MY FAV BAND PEEP(: (more coming up. BEWARE.)


BBF TUTORIAL:
TWIN'S PIG. MINE. JACQ'S
HAHAHA, MY NOTES(: I think this is so damn entertaining. This is what I do during tutorials to prevent me from falling asleep. DOODLES. I MADE DOODLING FRIENDS TOO(:

TODAY'S SPECIAL:
TWIN JOLENES(: The ferris wheel I took in the car.
JOYRIDE(:


While blogging, I spotted something green and disturbing.....


BRRR. Some little flying mantis flew into the room and it was starring right at me. CREEEEPY SHIT. I decided to catch it before it gets me. I don't kill insects either. HAHAHA. There he is, happy in the container. I think. GOT TO GO MUG FOR BBF NOW. I'm so DOOMED I swear. Oh God, Jesus, Alah, Guan Yin Ma, BHUDDA.. SAVE ME. BYE LOVE. I feel so much better(:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home